Customer Service Phone Numbers
How to call Aetna: to contact customer service, use the toll free numbers below. Speak with a live agent. Get help with claims, payments, and policy questions. When you call, you will be asked the questions below.
Aetna Customer Service
Call 1-800-872-3862 (1-800-US-AETNA )
hours: 7:00am and 7:00pm ET
- Thank you for calling Aetna Corporate Headquarters.
- If you’re a healthcare professional press or say 1.
- In order to get you to the area to best meet your needs, please choose from these options:
- If you know the name or number of the person you’re trying to reach, press 1.
- If you’re currently an Aetna medical or dental member, press 2.
- Members needing assistance should call the members services number on the back of their insurance card.
- All other callers, press 3.
- If you’re calling about individual coverage, press 4.
- If you’re inquiring about individual Health care plans, please note that Aetna is not currently selling any individual plans other than Medicare.
- All other callers remain on the line for a representative.
Aetna Pay Premium by Phone Number
- The phone pay system can be used to process a payment on your Aetna account. transactions entered after 6pm eastern time will be processed the next business day. At the end of the call you will receive a payment conformation number.
- You will need the Aetna invoice you would like to pay which shows your group’s or account number or member number and invoice number.
- Both are located on your Aetna bill. If you wish to continue with your payment please press 1.
- Please enter your billing account or group number or member number followed by the pound sign,
- the account or group number or member number is located near the top of your bill.
- For Alpha characters press the corresponding numeric key from your telephone key pad.
- At any time during this call you can press the star key to return to the main menu
- to end the call simply hang up.
Aetna Pharmacy Number
Call 1-800-238-6279 (1-800-AETNA-RX)
- Thank you for calling Aetna Pharmacy management. Your call maybe recorded to ensure quality service. If your call is regarding a member that participates in the Medicare prescription drug program please press or say 1.
- If you are a pharmacist press or say 1
- if you area member press or say 2.
- If you are a physician or a long term care provider calling for drug pre certification press or say 3.
- All others press or say zero or remain on the line.