Customer Service Phone Numbers
How to call Esurance: to contact customer service, use the toll free numbers below. Speak with a live agent. Get help with claims, payments, and policy questions. When you call, you will be asked the questions below.
Esurance Customer Service Number
Call 1-800-378-7262 (24/7)
Hours: 6AM to 12AM CT everyday
- Thanks for calling Esurance, backed by Allstate.
- Because we want to provide excellent service, this call is recorded.
- Please listen to this entire menu before making a selection.
- Quote: If you have a quote or wish to purchase a new policy, say “quote”.
- Please listen to the following choices.
- You can say your selection as soon as you hear it.
- If you are calling for an auto insurance quote, say auto.
- For insurance on your home, say home.
- For motorcycle quote, say motorcycle.
- For renter’s insurance, say rent.
- For a condo insurance quote, say condo.
- If you’re an existing customer and you’re calling for any other reason, say customer service.
- To hear this menu again, just say repeat
- Policy questions: For questions or changes to your policy or coverage, say “customer service”.
- Please say the phone number preceded by area code associated with insurance policy
- You may also use your phone keypad
- Claims: If you have been in an accident or have damaged to your home or vehicle and need to file a claim or have questions about an existing claim, say “claims”.
- Please listen to the following choices
- If you are calling to report an accident or file a new claim, say “file a claim”
- If you are a medical provider calling with an existing PIP or medpay claim, say “medical”
- If you are calling about a recent claim, please say existing “claim”
- If you are calling for roadside assistance, say “roadside assistance”
- If you are calling for anything else, please say “customer service”
- To return to yhe previous menu, say “menu”
- If you know your party’s extension, say “extension”
- To hear this menu again, just say repeat.
Esurance Property Insurance Number
- Welcome to HomeSite Insurance, partners with E-Insurance.
- If you need to report a claim or check the status of an existing claim, please press 1
- Thank you for calling the HomeSite Insurance Claims Department, calls may be monitored and recorded for quality purposes
- if you are calling to report a new claim, press one
- Please hold while we transfer your call to someone who can further assist you
- If you are calling to discuss an existing claim and know your adjustor’s information, press two
- If you are calling to discuss an existing claim and do not know your adjustor’s information, press 3
- if you are calling about an existing policy, 2
- to get a quote for a new policy, 3.