Customer Service Phone Numbers
How to call Farmers: to contact customer service, use the toll free numbers below. Speak with a live agent. Get help with claims, payments, and policy questions. When you call, you will be asked the questions below.
Farmers Insurance Customer Service Number
- Thank you for calling Farmers Claim Center, this call may be recorded to assist us in improving your claim experience
- Which would you like? Roadside assistance, business, personal auto, recreational vehicle or home owners and rentals?
- To dial by name or extension, say “directory”
- For policy questions, help with anything else say “more options”
- Personal auto
- Okay, which would you like help with, you can say, “roadside assistance”, “a glass only claim”, “filing a new claim” or “questions on an existing claim.”
- “Filing a new claim.”
- Alright, were there any injuries?
- Get a new quote
- Got it. A new quote.
- Please hold while I transfer you to a representative who can assist you. There may be a brief period of silence while your call is being transferred. (real person)
- Homeowners Insurance
- OK homeowners or renters
- Which would you like help with? Filing a new claim or or help with an existing claim?
Pay by Phone Number
- Thank you for calling Farmers, your call may be monitored and recorded.
- Which would you like: you can say claims, make a payment, or for help with your auto or home owners policy including billing questions say “policy services”.
- You can also say website help, ‘agent information’ or ‘other policies’.
- Policy services.
- To serve you better, please have your policy number ready, you can say, “billing”, “make a payment”, “ID card”, “policy questions” or “get the mailing address”.
- Make the payment.
- Please say or enter your policy number or account number, if you need time to find it say hold on.
Report a Claim En Espanol